Retail Sales Associate
Full time or would consider part time
National Sales Manager
Skinbrands is one of the largest and most prestigious Aesthetic Skincare distributors in the UK. We are passionate about all we do and committed to giving our customers effective products, together with exceptional levels of service. Our key brands include: Elizabeth Arden PRO, Medik8®, Vitage®, Revitalash®, plus our clinical equipment brands Light Fusion LED light therapy and Réjuvapen®.
We are all about innovation, commitment and excellence and due to continue success we are looking for beauty, skincare and retail expert to join our team as a Retail Sales Associate.
Acting as a brand ambassador, delivering exceptional customer service, building brand loyalty and driving retail sales across various stores.
Experience and skills:
Working in a premium department store environment: 1 year Beauty therapy qualifications including facial electricals ideally but not essential.
- Report directly to the Regional Business Manager for Skinbrands.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all products and concepts offered by Skinbrands Consistently achieve above average retail sales figures by assisting customers within the store in need of product recommendation.
- Take ownership to understand and keep updated of monthly targets set for the location.
- Retail products
- Keep retail shelves stocked
- Demonstrate an advanced level of skill and education, customer care and communication when advising customers of skincare products.
- Traffic stop and grow the brand presence
- We will provide training of the highest level at our Training School
- An excellent remuneration package with commission
- Travel supplement if traveling outside of London
- Product discount and pension contribution
- Paid holiday
- Salary on application
To apply for the position, please email a CV along with a cover letter to National Sales Manager Sarah Deacon