Business Development Manager
Skinbrands is one of the largest and most prestigious Aesthetic Skincare distributors in the UK. We are passionate about all we do and committed to giving our customers effective products, together with exceptional levels of service. Our key brands include: PRIORI®, Elizabeth Arden PRO, Medik8®, Vitage®, Revitalash®, plus our clinical equipment brands Light Fusion LED light therapy and Réjuvapen®.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our field sales team as a Business Development Manager for Scotland. The territory covers from Kirkwall to Newcastle The ideal candidate will ideally live in the Glasgow or Edinburgh area. This is a full time role.
You will be responsible for the growth of our skincare brands and the retail performance of our existing customers. As Business Development Manager for this region, you will also be responsible for several key accounts and also for increasing our market share of the Spa, Salon and Clinical market by securing new business and empowering and developing our businesses.
Experience and skills:
You will have extensive experience in managing and developing a region to deliver commercial success, with at least 2 years field sales experience. Your understanding of the Beauty/Aesthetic market and industry dynamics will be second to none. As an experienced Business Development Manager you will have first class interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as with our business partners. In order for you to carry out demonstrations with our brands we do require a minimal level 2 Aesthetic/Beauty qualification. Level 3 would be ideal.
- Review and work closely with your accounts to create a business strategies for maximising business performance and overall management of region on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively cold call and follow up on leads passed to you by head office to secure new business.
- Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary.
- Effective Journey planning to maximize account visits.
- Working closely to support the work of the Skin brands call-center team, the internal sales support & Education team.
- Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Reports & transmission of daily orders taken.
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and phone
- Competitive Salary
- Generous bonus and commission structure
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 over 5 years of service
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Product discount Scheme
To apply for the position, please email a CV along with a cover letter to National Sales Manager Sarah Deacon