Internal Sales Advisor
Basildon - Essex
Full Time Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Skinbrands supply cutting-edge technologies to the beauty and medical industry across complementary brands and devices, and is part of the Adonia Group.
The role of the Internal Sales Advisor is to work in conjunction with the internal sales team and support the Business Development managers to deliver the sales strategy, through building customer relationships to existing and new customers.
You will have proven internal sales experience in managing and developing a customer database to deliver commercial success, with at least 1 years’ experience, as well as a proven track record of over-achieving targets. As an experienced Internal Sales advisor you will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and can demonstrate strong listening skill. You must have a strong phone presence as you will be making numerous calls per day. The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively is crucial. Experience in the Aesthetic/Beauty industry an advantage but not essential.
The role of includes but is not limited to:
· Work to pre-determined targets as set by the Managing Director, maximising all opportunities to achieve target.
· Work in conjunction with the Business Development Manager in your territory.
· Maintain exceptional customer service and provide the highest of standards for the customer experience via the telephone.
· Continually build and validate a database of contacts via cold calling & data collection using a CRM system.
· Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries, promoting the company's products.
· Process sales orders and achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
· Maintain and develop your database of existing customers within your assigned territory.
· Writing email proposals.
· Resolving customer complaints and disputes.
· Supporting the training team and office internal customer call teams where needed.
· Reporting and weekly updates on territory to the National Sales Manager.
· Attend national sales meetings and training sessions when required.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous bonus and commission structure
- Up to 25 days holiday.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Competitive Product Discount.
- 50% discount on treatments within our sister company Courthouse Clinics
To apply for the position, please email a CV along with a cover letter to Call Centre Team Leader Emma Englezou